Welcome to The Black Forest located in Germany. Here is where the Grimm Brothers told tales of our kind but the true story lies with us, the Fairy Tale Agency or the FTA. The building you see in the picture above is our headquarters in the country. Unless you work with us or are using this as a reference, we cannot tale you anything more about the agency. Our best detectives are on many of the cases we get each day.
You may be wondering who I am so I am going to make this brief. The name is Agent Dani (I'm female if you are wondering). Writing this is every ones first assignment at FTA and yes I am a freshman at this whole thing.
To tell you a little bit about the missions I'll start with this. Many of the places we cover in The Black Forest are located inside it, although the whole agency covers every fairy tale villain you have ever heard of but you never ever see us in these stories because of our great skills.
This is my first assignment (after this written description of myself): to find and take down the big bad wolf. Well, that's his code name. His true name is Wolfgang (with the "w" sounding like a "v"). I will be documenting the whole tale here.


No comments:
Post a Comment