Saturday, August 27, 2011

On The Trail Of Wolfgang

Danville, Black Forest
12:24 pm

 We had gotten a call from Andy the turtle (a trusted civilian to the FTA) who found these tracks near his home on Lanely Road. We believed these were the tracks of The Big Bad Wolf. My partner, Agent Marty, and I were taping off the scene when he found some other evidence. 
  "Dani, I found some hair."
  "Bag it."
  "Alright." 
  The hair was grey and long. "Hey Marty, measure these paw prints, will ya?"
  "Alright."
  I took out my laptop at that moment and pulled up the research that I had over wolves of the Black Forest. "Ok, the size should be about 1.1 to 1.2 decimeters long. Also, the stride should be 5.1 to 7.6 decimeters." 
  "That's what they are Dani." 
   "Alright. Now we need to put that hair into the computer and see if it matches the wolf we are going for." There was a beeping in the background from the portable DNA machine we had in the back of the car.
   "DNA match confirmed"
 " It matches." I sent the match to the FTA and radioed the headquarters. " D to Mother Bird, we have found The Big Bad Wolf tracks, over."
  "Mother Bird to D, interview personale in the area, over."
   "D to Mother Bird, got to, over and out." I looked over at Marty. " We need to do some interviewing of the neighbors. Lets get going." 

No comments:

Post a Comment