Sunday, August 28, 2011

Interview 1: Angela Hood

Danville, Black Forest, Germany
5:18 pm
Interview Case File 1:
Angela Hood 

   "Mrs. Hood, did you notice the tracks on Lanely Road when you sent your daughter to her grandmother's house?"
  "No, I have been here all day worried sick about my Little Red. She has been out in the forest, too long."
  "Ma'am don't worry we will find her. Did you notice anything strange outside your home?"
  "Not really, although I was hanging up my clothes when there was a rustle of branches. Eyes were staring  at me and then I heard a growl. I ran into the house before I could see that it was a wolf. He took my pies that I had out on the window sill to cool and switched it with the one that is there now."
  " Marty, go look out side for more paw prints. I'll take some pictures of the scene."

   On the window was the spot where the fake pie was left, a calling card was lefi. Not just any mark but a leaf I had seen before. "Marty, get the tweezers." As Marty ran to the car, I looked at Mrs. Hood. "Ma'am have you seen this before."
   "No, I haven't. What is it?"
   I explained that the mark told the FTA who would be the first of the wolf's victims. "Wolfgang was a copy cat of earlier rivals but more thorough and vicious. After the explanation, I decided to radio HQ. "D to Mother Bird, come in."
  "Mother Bird to D"
  "Mother Bird, we have a trained wolf headed to Grandma Hood's home, I repeat the wold is trained, over."
 "D hold your position, over and out."
  "Hold my position again. What do they expect from me? I am one of their top agents and they want me to hold my position?"
  "Um, Dani, your talking out load and here is a bag and tweezers."
  "Thanks Marty." I began to pack the tools after the evidence was collected and went out side back to my laptop. The leaf was common in the Black Forest but only few wolves used it as a calling card. The Hazelnut tree leaf was also very common to find on the ground of the forest during the winter but when it was taken off the tree during the spring, it usually meant something fishy was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment